Sunday, May 29, 2011

No hablo espanol..

travelblog.viator.com
Sangria! Sun! Spanish men! Madrid! (Can you tell I'm excited..)Honestly, I've never thought about traveling to Spain.. not that I haven't wanted to go, the country just hasn't come up.. UNTIL now. In two weeks, I'll be flying out of Amsterdam and heading to Madrid for the weekend with two crazy women, and one luckless man. Don't feel too bad for Chris- he'll have his hands full, yes, with the three of us, but he'll be entertained all weekend long. No doubt about that! Tapas, dancing, pub crawls and did I mention sun, which I haven't really seen in the past month in Holland (so glad I took back all of my winter clothes and traded them for my summer clothes in NC.. . sike.) First time in Spain, and first stay in a hostel!! Can't wait!!!
targisol.csic.es

No comments:

Post a Comment