Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Trial Run..

I think that I have more days off than I work. Seriously. I mean, who complains about that sort of thing- but sometimes I feel extremely guilty that I live in Europe, explore Amsterdam regularly, travel to other amazing countries, and get 12 weeks vacation throughout the year? I'm still waiting for someone to tell me I'm being Punk'd.. Last week I had a five day weekend, this weekend, I have three days off which will be spent in Madrid.. So, of course, we (Jennifer, Alex, Chris and I) had to give Amsterdam a trial run of what Madrid is anticipated  to be. As a result.. I've spent the last four days nursing multiple bruises and my pride from an incident involving slippery steps at Escape, high heels and maybe one too many sake bombs.. My God. I might be too old for this. But, let's face it.. if you don't go out often, when you do- you should do it right. I had the. best. time. this. weekend. And if it was any indication of how much fun our time in Madrid will be then I can't wait.. Saturday morning can't get here soon enough.
blog.wanderfly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment