Thursday, July 21, 2011

Announcement

Dear Friends, Family, and Facebook Stalkers:

This is an official blog to announce my decision to stay in Europe for at least another year. After much deliberation with my current host family and frequent arguments  discussions with my always encouraging and supportive Mother, I have decided to stay in Holland both as an Au Pair and to continue my education. Starting in September I will be studying International Business and Management Studies which I am extremely excited about. I'm quite positive it will be a difficult program, with classes such as Accounting and Statistics but I am looking forward to multiple aspects of it especially learning a new language fluently, studying abroad (from Holland, which is strange)  and an internship at an International Corporation. There are so many things I will miss about the States, so many people, both friends and family, my handsome puppy Porter, beautiful places in America and as always delicious cuisine like Bojangles (half way kidding). As always, I hope that anyone traveling to Amsterdam or any other part of Europe will shoot me an email or message to let me know, I love visitors. And to any of my close friends and family, save up your money and get your butts out here, I miss you...

1 comment:

  1. Sandy told me yesterday that you emailed her telling her this! I am so happy for you, I know I'll get the whole story at lunch tomorrow but here is your blog CONGRATS and HAPPY WISHES for this next chapter in your life :)

    ReplyDelete